2013: The Best of Your Organizing Business
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
I began my year-end review last week with a tribute to everyone who took part in the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival. That seemed like a fitting start, since the Blog Carnival is our most popular feature, but with over 100 posts published during the past year, you’ve probably missed at least a few. So, for your reading enjoyment, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts from 2013.
My Top 5 Posts from 2013
- The Absolute Best To-Do List Software for Windows
- How much does it cost to maintain a website?
- How to choose a great name for your organizing business
- Getting Organized Magazine
- Give ‘em Something to Remember You By! (no longer online)
Top 5 Guest Posts from 2013
I’ll be paying tribute to all of my guest bloggers next week, but I’d like to give special mention to those whose posts were read most often:
- Feng Shui Basics [infographic], by Marcela De Vivo from Gryffin Media
- The Plain Truth About Being a Professional Organizer, by Wendy Hollick from NEAT SPACES Professional Organizing Service
- Gearing Up for a Garage Overhaul, by Jay Harris from Home Depot
- Organizing the Organizers: When colleagues are few and far between, by Hazel Thornton from Organized for Life
- NAPO 2013 Expo – Hot Organizing and Productivity Products, by Clare Kumar from Streamlife
Top 5 “Oldies but Goodies”
Interestingly, some of my most read posts weren’t even from this year!
- How Much Should I Charge for Organizing Services? (from 2009)
- Paper Planners: The Showdown (from 2009)
- Checklists and Contracts and Agreements – Oh my! (from 2010)
- Product Review: Circa Agenda Balanced Life Planner by Julie Morgenstern (from 2012; post has since been taken down as product is no longer available)
- Product Review: “Seasons” Organizer by Planner Pads (from 2012)
Top 5 Blog Carnivals
If you were wondering, these issues of the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival were the most popular with my readers:
What was your favorite post on Your Organizing Business this year?
Image © Dean Mitchell / Crestock