Thank you to my guest bloggers for 2019!
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
With 2019 rapidly coming to a close, I’d like reflect on all the people who have supported this blog during the past year, starting today with the many guest bloggers who have generously shared their expertise with my readers.
Here’s a complete list of all my guest bloggers from 2019, including links to their posts in case you missed them the first time around.
- Chelsy Ranard – How to Use Asana for Your Organizing Business
- Christian Abbas – How to Market Your Organizing Business on a Shoestring Budget
- Crystal Schmid – Organizing the Garage
- Dhiraj Nallapaneni – The Importance of Google Reviews
- Eliza Picot – Get Your Small Business’ Goals Back on Track This Year
- Hazel Thornton – A Tale of Two Conferences
- Kayla Matthews – Need More Blog Post Ideas? Here Are 7 Tools That Can Help and 10 Ways to Show Off Your Consulting Business Using WordPress
- Lisa Michaels – Practice What You Preach: KonMari Your Digital Life For High Efficiency
- Maria Macaraig – Selling Your Business Checklist – A Must-Know!
- Nathan Sharpe – Coffee: A Workplace Saviour Or Productivity Killer?
- Otega Okperigho – 5 Action Steps to Reactivate Your Inactive Subscribers & Customers
- Paula Rizzo – Professional Organizers Are Meant For TV Segments
- Tom Jager – The Best Tools for Busy but Successful Organizing or Productivity Consultants
Thanks again to all of you for the valuable information you’ve provided for readers of Your Organizing Business.
Are you interested in contributing an article to Your Organizing Business in 2020? I’m always looking for quality guest posts, especially from professional organizers and productivity consultants. Please check out my Guest Blogging Guidelines and complete the Guest Blogger Application to let me know what you have in mind.