The Professional Organizers Blog Carnival (#POBC) is a monthly collection of blog posts submitted by readers of Your Organizing Business. Since its launch in 2009, this monthly feature has become a very popular resource, both for organizers to showcase their expertise, and for individuals seeking organizing information.
Participating in the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival is a great way to attract new visitors to your blog. In addition, quality backlinks can help improve your search engine positioning – making it easier for prospective clients or media contacts to discover your blog. It’s also a fun way to get involved with the online organizing community!
If you have a blog, I’d like to invite you to submit one of your posts to the Professional Organizer Blog Carnival. A list of upcoming topics and submission dates appears on the right.
- Due to the popularity of this feature, you may only submit one entry per month.
- We cannot accept posts that have not yet been published on your blog.
- The Professional Organizers Blog Carnival is restricted to posts written by professional organizers or related specifically to the organizing industry.
- All submissions must be relevant to the current topic as listed on the schedule on the right.
- Submission deadline is midnight ET the day prior to publication.
Please use this form to submit your post.
By participating in the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, you agree to receive Your Organizing Business by email once per week. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.