The Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival (#POBC) is a monthly collection of blog posts submitted by readers of Your Organizing Business. Since its launch in 2009 as the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, this monthly feature has become a very popular resource for productivity and organizing consultants to showcase their expertise, and for individuals seeking organizing information.
Participating in the Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival is a great way to attract new visitors to your blog. In addition, quality backlinks can help improve your search engine positioning – making it easier for prospective clients or media contacts to discover your blog. It’s also a fun way to get involved with the online organizing community!
If you have a blog, I’d like to invite you to submit one of your posts to the Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival. A list of upcoming topics and submission dates appears on this page.
See How it Works
Contribute a Post
- You may submit an article you’ve written and posted on your own blog, a post you’ve written for someone else’s blog, or a guest post on your blog.
- Multiple entries are allowed if you publish posts by multiple bloggers or guest bloggers on your site, and each entry is by a different author.
- All submissions must be relevant to the current topic as listed on the schedule on this page.
- Submission deadline is 7:00 PM ET the day prior to publication.
- Please use this form to submit your post.
By participating in the Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival, you agree to receive Your Organizing Business by email once per week and Maximize Marketing News once per month. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.