10 Holiday Blogging Ideas for Professional Organizers
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
Everybody’s starting to get ready for the holidays – including you, I bet! I know first-hand how hard it can be to sit down and focus on coming up with blogging ideas this time of year, so I’ve decided to give you a hand with 10 timely topics that will keep your blog active and provide your readers with information they can use right now.
Holiday Blogging Ideas
- How to organize your mailing list, prepare holiday cards for sending, and meet mailing deadlines
- How to have a Green Christmas
- Organizing books or products to give as gifts (Tip: Promote your own book or product if you have one. Otherwise, sign up for the affiliate program for your favorite online bookseller and earn commission on any sales generated through your blog.)
- How to repurpose everyday items into inexpensive handmade gifts
- How to organize gift wrapping supplies
- How to keep your home organized during the holidays
- How to plan healthy meals for your family during the holiday season
- How to organize holiday travel
- How to choose a calendar or planner for the new year (Tip: If your favorite products have an affiliate program, sign up so you can earn commission on any sales generated through your blog.)
- How to set realistic New Year’s Resolutions
Don’t worry that every organizer who reads Your Organizing Business is going to write the exact same posts as you! When you write from your heart and with your own voice, tapping into your personal and professional experiences, your unique personal brand will shine through, even if others cover similar topics.
If you found this helpful, be sure to join Blogging Organizers, where I share blogging ideas, blogging strategy, and much more, five days a week.
Photo © Janet Barclay