A previous edition of the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival covered the important topic of Emergency Preparedness. With a growing number of disasters (both natural and otherwise) occuring yearly, more people are taking this seriously than ever before. Despite that, many are not prepared for potential emergencies, and even those who are, or think they are, can be caught off guard.
The next Professional Organizers Blog Carnival will address those situations, with our topic for June being Getting Organized after a Disaster.
Write a post specifically for the Blog Carnival, or submit one you’ve published in the past. I ask only that you follow these Guidelines:
- You may only submit one entry per month.
- We cannot accept posts that have not yet been published on your blog.
- The Professional Organizers Blog Carnival is restricted to posts written by professional organizers or related specifically to the organizing industry.
- You may submit an article you’ve written and posted on your own blog, a post you’ve written for someone else’s blog, or a guest post on your blog.
- All submissions must be about Getting Organized after a Disaster.
- Submission deadline is 7:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, June 19, 2018.
The Blog Carnival will be published on Wednesday, June 20, 2018.Are you a Professional Organizer who blogs? Submit your post on Getting Organized after a Disaster!Click To Tweet
By participating in the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, you agree to receive Your Organizing Business once per week and Maximize Marketing News once per month. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
Please use this form to submit your post on the subject of Getting Organized after a Disaster. I’m looking forward to reading it, and to helping you get free exposure for your organizing blog!
Maximize your exposure by sponsoring an upcoming edition of the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival!