It’s time to prepare for the next Professional Organizers Blog Carnival! This time, I’m looking for blog posts about Paper Management, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Write a post specifically for the Blog Carnival, or submit one you’ve published in the past. I ask only that you follow these Guidelines:
- You may only submit one entry per month.
- We cannot accept posts that have not yet been published on your blog.
- The Professional Organizers Blog Carnival is restricted to posts written by professional organizers or related specifically to the organizing industry.
- You may submit an article you’ve written and posted on your own blog, a post you’ve written for someone else’s blog, or a guest post on your blog.
- All submissions must be about Paper Management.
- Submission deadline is 7:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, March 20, 2018.
The Blog Carnival will be published on Wednesday, March 21, 2018.Do you help people with paper management? Blog about it, then share your post here!Click To Tweet
By participating in the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, you agree to receive Your Organizing Business once per week and Maximize Marketing News once per month. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
Please use this form to submit your post on the subject of Paper Management. I’m looking forward to reading it, and to helping you get free exposure for your organizing blog!
Maximize your exposure by sponsoring an upcoming edition of the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival!