2019 is here, and it’s time to get ready for the first Professional Organizers Blog Carnival of the year!
If you’re not familiar with the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, it’s a collection of blog posts submitted by my readers, with a different topic every month. You’re warmly invited to take part by contributing a blog post about New Year’s Resolutions.
Write a post specifically for the Blog Carnival, or submit one you’ve published in the past. I ask only that you follow these Guidelines:
- You may only submit one entry per month.
- The Professional Organizers Blog Carnival is restricted to posts written by professional organizers/productivity consultants, or related specifically to the organizing industry.
- You may submit an article you’ve written and posted on your own blog, a post you’ve written for someone else’s blog, or a guest post on your blog.
- All submissions must be about New Year’s Resolutions.
- Submission deadline is 7:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 16, 2019.
The Blog Carnival will be published on Wednesday, January 17, 2019.Are you a professional organizer or productivity consultant who blogs? Submit your post on New Year's Resolutions!Click To Tweet
By participating in the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, you agree to receive Your Organizing Business once per week and Maximize Marketing News once per month. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
Not convinced? Read Professional Organizers Blog Carnival Star Blogger Tracy Hoth’s post on The Benefits of Blog Carnivals!
Please use this form to submit your post on the subject of New Year’s Resolutions. I’m looking forward to reading it, and to helping you get free exposure for your organizing blog!
Photo © Tirachard / Depositphotos
Maximize your exposure by sponsoring an upcoming edition of the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival!