2015: The Best of Your Organizing Business
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
In my last two posts, I paid tribute to this year’s Professional Organizers Blog Carnival participants and sponsors and guest bloggers. Today I wrap things up with a round-up of 2015’s most popular posts.
My top posts from 2015
- 10 tips for a successful organizing business
- How to start a professional organizing business
- Beyond NAPO & POC: Resources to help you start and grow your organizing business
- What can we learn from Jell-O?
- More Visual Marketing Tools and Resources
Top guest posts from 2015
- Should you name your organizing business? by Kimberley Laws
- How to Use Scrivener for Blogging: Professional Organizer’s Edition by Samantha Foxx-Pointer
- Personal Photo Organizing: The Up and Coming Niche for Professional Organizers by Natalie Gallagher
- Estate Organizing and Downsizing: The Initial Assessment by Linda Vanderkolk
- Should your professional organizing business add concierge services? by Christine Salberg
Top 5 Blog Carnivals of 2015
- Organizing Basements and Attics
- Spring Cleaning
- Organizing and Couples
- Students and Time Management
What was your favorite? One of these top posts, or a different one?