Thank you to my guest bloggers for 2020!
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
I’m very thankful that so many people are willing to share their expertise and experience with my readers. Because of them, I’m able to make Your Organizing Business a lot more valuable than if it were limited to my own knowledge and available writing time.
Here’s a complete list of all my guest bloggers from 2020, including links to their posts in case you missed them the first time around.
- Amanda Dodge – How to Create Sliding Scale Fees for Your Organizing Business
- Daniel Ndukwu – How to Build an Audience and Move Beyond Client Work
- Eliza Picot – 4 Tips to Finding Your Dream Employee
- Frank Stovall – 20 Ways to Market to High-End Clients: The Royals
- Hazel Thornton – Book Review: Managing Client Expectations by Standolyn Robertson
- Jakub Kliszczak – How To Create a Content Marketing Database to Best Use Your Time
- Julie Stobbe – Professional Organizers in Canada Conference goes Virtual
- Kat Buckley – Becoming an Entrepreneur – from office job to online cleaning company
- Kayla Matthews – 3 Ways Automation is Changing Organization, and How to Adapt and Starting a Consulting Vlog: What You Need to Know
- Ownr – How to Promote and Grow Your Business as a Professional Organizer
- Prafull Sharma – 7 Productivity Hacks for Content Marketers
Are you interested in contributing an article to Your Organizing Business in 2021? I’m always looking for quality guest posts, especially from professional organizers and productivity consultants. Please check out my Guest Blogging Guidelines and complete the Guest Blogger Application to let me know what you have in mind.
Thanks again to everyone mentioned above, and to YOU for reading Your Organizing Business!
Which guest post was most helpful for you? Please let me know in the comments.
Graphic by RawPixel