A shoutout to my guest bloggers for 2017
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
At the end of each year, I enjoy expressing my appreciation for the many people who have taken the time to share their expertise with my readers.
In 2017, I was excited to introduce a new series of Organizer Interviews. Here are the first two:
- Interview with Professional Organizer and Author Kathy Vines
- Interview with Professional Organizer and Author Kate Martin
I also had the pleasure of welcoming 25 guest bloggers who shared information on a variety of topics. Here’s a complete list of their posts so you can read the ones that are most relevant to you and your business.
- Andrew Deen – Organizing a Virtual Team to Build a Better Blog
- Angela Nino – Managing Email Marketing Campaigns With Excel
- Belle Balace – 21 Ways to Crank the Rank of your Blog
- Bernard Meyer – The Most Important Invoice Tips for Your Organizing Business and
What is Net 30 & why is it (probably) bad for my business?
- Brenna Clarine – 8 Creative Tips to Make Your Video Content Go Viral
- Chelsy Ranard – Tips for Improving your Blog in 2017
- Deb Bixler – Is Direct Sales A Good Fit?
- Holly Horsman – Merging Old School Marketing With the Electronic Age
- Jackie Pearce – How to manage multiple blogs without going crazy
- John Stone – How to Raise Brand Awareness through SEO
- Kate Thora – Action Words – What they are and why Content Marketing can’t exist without them
- Kayla Matthews – 3 Smart Apps for Professional Organizers and Consultants to Recommend and The Best Ways to Use LinkedIn to Market Your Business
- Kayleigh Alexandra – How to Sell Organization to People Who Don’t Know They Need it (Yet)
- Leila Dorari – How to draw traffic to your site with offline marketing strategies
- Lilach Bullock – How to organize your social media marketing and be more productive
- Lisa Montanaro – How far does the confidentiality clause in your client agreement REALLY extend?
- Max Lukominskyi – Paper vs Digital: How To Choose The Right Organizational Tool
- Mel Devent – What type of lead magnets convert the best?
- Michelle Navarro – Innovative Ways to Stay Relevant in the Market
- Nera Cruz – How to improve your Facebook ads using the right typography
- Patricia Cheng – How to make your website – and your business – more visible
- Payman Taei – Making the Best Impression with Your Presentation
- Sharon Conwell – 12 Awesome Online Tools and Apps for Digital Marketers
- Simone Cormack – 7 Actionable Ideas to Boost Your Small Business with Live Streaming
- Stephanie Lynch – 8 Costly Website Mistakes
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading the guests posts and interviews as much as I have!
Would you like to be featured here in 2018?
A former professional organizer, I'm now a Website Design and Care Specialist. I love helping others succeed by sharing the knowledge and insight I’ve gained through marketing my own business for over 15 years! When I’m away from my desk, I enjoy reading, photography, watching movies, and cooking.