Since the first guest post here in 2009, I’ve been grateful to the other writers who have generously shared their expertise with my readers and me. This post is therefore dedicated to the eight authors who supported Your Organizing Business over the past year.
In case you missed them the first time around, here’s a complete list of all the guest posts from 2018.
- Annette Adamska – NAPO University’s new Specialist Certificate: Life Transitions
- Brett Farmiloe – Are Hoarding and Mental Illness Related?
- Emmanuel Darko – How using Blockchain can improve your productivity consultancy business
- Leila Dorari – 3 Major Marketing Challenges Small Business Owners Are Facing
- Lisa Michaels – 5 Simple Hacks to Organize Operations for New Businesses
- Rae Steinbach – What to Know When Starting Your Facebook Marketing Efforts
- Ron Devanso – An Organized Digital Marketer – A How to Guide
And last but not least, I’d like to send out a special thank you to Kayla Matthews for contributing five posts to Your Organizing Business this year!
- How to Optimize E-Newsletter Content to Retain Clients
- How to Make Organization Fun to Earn More Clients
- 10 Digital Filing Ideas for Professional Organizers
- How to Effectively Use Client Surveys to Boost Your Business
- How to Write Blog Posts That Will Attract New Clients
Are you interested in meeting some great people by submitting an article to Your Organizing Business in 2019? I’m always looking for quality guest posts, especially from professional organizers and productivity consultants. Please check out my Guest Blogging Guidelines and complete the Guest Blogger Application to let me know what you have in mind.