Spring Cleaning – Professional Organizers Blog Carnival
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
According to the calendar, it’s officially spring in the Northern Hemisphere, though some of us are still waiting for the warm weather to arrive. Since it’s is traditionally the time that we give our homes and offices a thorough cleaning and decluttering, it’s only fitting that this month’s Professional Organizers Blog Carnival focuses on that subject.
Our sponsor for April is Donna Smallin Kuper, author of How to Declutter and Make Money Now.
I’m super excited to welcome some new participants this month:
- Kathy Vines – Create Your Spring Cleaning Plan
- Nealey Stapleton – 10 Easy Ways To Bring On Spring
- Olive Wagar – Spring is Here!
- Claire LeSage – Spring Cleaning-A Marathon or 5 K?
I’m not positive, but this just might be a record! I hope you’ll take a moment to connect with each blogger and let them know you found them here.
But don’t go away just yet – there are lots more great organizing articles for you to check out! When you find something you like, don’t forget to leave a comment or share it on social media. Please use the hashtag #POBC in your social media posts.
- Rashelle Isip – Spring Cleaning Checklist for the Home
- Audrey Cupo – Seven Days of Spring Cleaning and Organizing
- Seana Turner – Should I Be Spring Cleaning
- Sabrina Quairoli – 30 Days to Spring Cleaning Your Home
- Ellen Delap – Fresh Start Spring Organizing
- Lisa Montanaro – Got Clutter? Do the Spring Fling!
- Helena Alkhas – Spring Cleaning! Tips for Home Organizing
- Julie Stobbe – Time Saving Window Cleaning Tip
- John Trosko – Spring Cleaning Products – What Works For You?
- Linda Samuels – Exercise Your Letting Go Muscles
- Hilda Rodgers – Help! I Need a Flexible Cleaning Routine!
- Kimberley Tremblay – Motivation for Spring Cleaning
- Nancy Borg – A New Season Gives Reason…to Change?
- Hazel Thornton – How Clean Does Your House Really Need To Be?
- Stacey Agin Murray – A Little Spring Cleaning History
- Laura Wittmann – How to Avoid Spring Cleaning
- Chrissy Halton – 16 Time saving spring cleaning tips
I’d like to send out a great big THANK YOU to Donna Smallin Kuper, author of How to Declutter and Make Money Now, for sponsoring this Blog Carnival, and to all the bloggers who took the time to share their expertise. I can honestly say that as I read everyone’s submissions, I became so motivated that I cleaned out my office closet and spare room dresser last weekend!
Next month’s Professional Organizers Blog Carnival will be all about Getting Help, and if you’ve already blogged about that topic, you can make your submission now. If you haven’t, don’t worry, because you have until Tuesday, May 12 at midnight ET.
A former professional organizer, I now eliminate stress for my clients by hosting, monitoring, and maintaining their WordPress sites so they don’t have to worry about security, downtime or performance issues. When I’m away from my desk, I enjoy reading, photography, watching movies, and cooking.