Reviewing the Website Planning Process
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
The Planning a Website the Organized Way series started over two months ago, on August 5th.
If you’ve been reading along and working through the steps, congratulations – you’re ready to begin implementing your website plan!
Maybe you’re joining us for the first time today, or completing the homework wasn’t a priority for you at the time. For your benefit, here’s a handy list of all the posts in the series.
- Developing a Plan for Your Website
- Creating Your Business Profile
- Identifying Your Target Market
- Defining Your Website’s Objective
- Outlining Your Website Content
- Organizing Your Website Structure
- Establishing Your Business Brand
- Choosing Your Color Palette
- Selecting the Typography for Your Website
- Sourcing Website Images and other Media
- Gathering Design Inspiration
- Comparing WordPress Themes
- Signing on with a Web Hosting Company
- Registering Your Domain Name
- Preparing for the Future of Your Website
- Driving Traffic to Your Website
- Connecting with Your Website Visitors
- Drafting Your Contact Page
- Working out the Details
It’s a lot to think about, isn’t it!
Website planning takes time and commitment, but breaking it down into these steps will make it much easier for you to have the site of your dreams.
If a new website is in your future, let’s talk! I’d love to help you make your ideas come to life.