As a blogger, you need to look at your analytics from time to time to see how you’re doing.
I probably don’t review mine as often as I should, but I do like to check them at the end of each year. There are a few benefits to this practice:
- I get to see which posts have been the most popular. There are always a few surprises! I can then use this information to decide what type of content I should plan for the future.
- It reminds me of what I’ve blogged about during the year. Seeing what I’ve accomplished and re-living the experience of creating the posts I enjoyed most is a great motivator to keep going.
- I get to share my top posts with you again!
Top 5 Blog Carnivals of 2017
The Professional Organizers Blog Carnival continues to be the most popular feature on Your Organizing Business, so I want to say a big thanks to all who have contributed to it and shared it with your followers. I’ll be thanking you all personally after the last edition of the year has been published.
The most popular editions were:
- Organizing the Car
- Best Organizing Advice Ever
- Bedroom Organizing – Professional Organizers Blog Carnival
- Organizing Tools for Back to School
- Organizing and Mental Health
Don’t forget to submit your post for this month, if you haven’t already! The topic is Paper Planners, and the deadline is 7:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
Top 5 guest posts from 2017
Last week I expressed my appreciation for all of this year’s guest bloggers, but if you missed too many to read them all now, be sure to check these out:
- Interview with Professional Organizer and Author Kathy Vines
- What is Net 30 & why is it (probably) bad for my business? by Bernard Meyer
- 3 Smart Apps for Professional Organizers and Consultants to Recommend by Kayla Matthews
- Making the Best Impression with Your Presentation by Payman Taei
- 8 Creative Tips to Make Your Video Content Go Viral by Brenna Clarine
Would you like to be featured here in 2018?Include a little bit of yourself in your blog posts to form a stronger connection with your readers.Click To Tweet
My top 5 posts from 2017
Of course, I’m always most excited to see which of my posts resonated the most with my readers! I’m only human after all.
- Product Review: Action Day Planner
- Goodbye Outlook, Hello Gmail and Todoist!
- Recommended Reading for Professional Organizers
- They Left Us Everything, by Plum Johnson [Book Review]
- Exciting Changes at Your Organizing Business
What I learned from this list is that you seem to most enjoy my posts when I share something about me, as opposed to basic informational posts. I’ll keep that in mind in the future! Try it if you want to form a stronger connection with your readers.
That last one was a real surprise. I’m truly honored by the support you have given my business and this blog, whether you’re a new reader or a Professional Organizers Blog Carnival Superstar Blogger (and everyone in between, of course)!
Which was your favorite? One of these top posts, or a different one?