2021 Highlights on Your Organizing Business
This page may contain links to Amazon.com or other sites from which I may receive commission on purchases you make after clicking on such links. Read my full Disclosure Policy
Every December, I like to acknowledge the many people who have helped make this blog such a happening place over the past year. In this 2021 highlights post, I express my sincere gratitude to those who have supported Your Organizing Business as guest bloggers, interview subjects, and Blog Carnival sponsors and contributors.
Guest Bloggers – Professional Organizers
- Audra George – How to Sell Move Management Services to Clients
- Janet Schiesl – How I Expanded My Residential Organizing Services
- Hazel Thornton – Over 60 (or almost) but not ready to retire from your organizing business?
- Sara Skillen – Fear: What Impact Does It Have On Your Client Interactions?
- Amanda Lecaudé – Looking for a new niche for your organizing business – how about Student Organizing?
- Jen Obermeier – Creative Ways to Attract Clients for Your Professional Organizing Business
- Lucy Kelly – Niche opportunity: Chronic disorganization
Guest Bloggers – Other Experts
- Hazel Bennett – How to Create a Curated Home and Minimize Mess
- Sarah Hollenbeck – Helping Your Clients Keep Track of All Their Belongings With Home Inventory Apps
- Kristina Ivanova – How to organize information and find it faster with the help of color coding
- Lindsey Smith – Productivity Trends of 2021 and Beyond
- Margo Ovsiienko – 5 Ways to Use Customer Testimonials For Your Professional Organizer Business, Use The Power Of Instagram Algorithm: How To Find New Customers, and How to Use LinkedIn to Build Your Brand and Find New Clients
- Tim Worman – 4 Project Management SaaS Tools to Increase Productivity and Organization For Your Business
- Michael Habinger – Grow Your Business Using Marketing Automation
- Geneva Bell – Five Ways to Organize Your Website Content for SEO
- Margarita Ibbott – Creating Compelling Guest Posts – 12 Tips for a win – win collaboration and 5 of the Best Social Media Plugins for WordPress
Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival Sponsors
- My Basic HOME – Checklists
- I Speak Organized – Organizing Myths
- DownshiftingPRO – Travel Planning
- Folder Marker – Barriers to Productivity
- Mind over Clutter Courses – Getting Back to a Routine
Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival Contributors
There were far too many contributors to list them all – and we still have one more Carnival to go! Come back later this month to meet the latest Star, Superstar and Megastar Bloggers, as well as those who participated in their first Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival in 2021.
Get involved in 2022!
Wouldn’t you love to be featured on this popular blog for organizing and productivity professionals? Of course you would!
- Get interviewed
- Apply to be a guest blogger
- Sponsor a Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival
- Contribute to a Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival
You don’t have to pick just one!
Image by rawpixel.com